Bookish Reviews

HAUTE COUTURE

Haute Couture

Author: Joslyn Westbrook

SYNOPSIS via Goodreads

Breaking News: Mr. Right Is Always Mr. Wrong...

Lauren Blake, fashionista extraordinaire, has what almost every woman wants: Glamour. Fortune. Prestige. Plus a new driver who she finds terribly annoying, despite his good looks. As the creator of the popular clothing line she's worked years to build, Lauren's got no time for love. Unless, of course, she's able to capture the eye of the—OMG He's So Hot—neighbor who just moved in across the way.

Jaxson Malone's celebrity-like world came crashing down the moment he was dumped in front of millions on a popular American TV reality show. Desperate to escape the humiliation, he heads to France where he takes over his grandfather's limousine business—and meets a stunning woman who is everything he never dreamed of falling in love with. The only problem is...she's got her eyes on someone else.

Set in Paris, France, Haute Couture, is the second book in the Razzle My Dazzle series of romantic tales with a splash of glitz.

REVIEW

Haute Couture is the first novel I have read by Joslyn Westbrook and she didn't disappoint.  Her ability to create strong female characters who know what they want and work hard to get it, is enlightening. Haute Couture's storyline was realistic without losing that little bit of drama to keep it entertaining, I couldn't put the book down. I can't wait to read more books in her Razzle My Dazzle series.

Source: http://www.deniseblogs.com